Develop your own fabric! Our team of qualified textile engineers can offer you the following services in the field of OEM fabric design development:
Upholstery fabrics for the contract, home and transport segments.
Gabriel's standard quality requirements.
Flame-retardant upholstery fabrics fulfil the following requirements
- EN ISO 1021-1&2 Cigarette (Europe).
- Using 28 kg/m3 non FR Foam.
- BS 7176 Low Hazard (UK/Britain).
- BS 7176 Medium Hazard (UK/Britain).
- BS 5852 Section 4 Crib 5 (UK/Britain).
- Using 35 kg/m3 CMHR Foam.
- NF-P-503 M1 (France).
- DIN 4102 B1 (Germany).
- Class Uno (Italy).
10,000 metres a year.
Per production run (piece-dyed fabric)
- Greige fabric 3,000-5,000 metres/dye lot 300-500 metres.
- Yarn-dyed fabric: 400-600 metres/colour.
- Material: polyester, wool.
- Yarn type: fancy yarn, texture yarn.
- Special treatment: flame-retardant finishing and dust-repellent treatment.
- Digital print (on screen fabric).
- Piece-dyed fabric: four to five weeks if there is no greige fabric in stock.
Two to three weeks if there is greige fabric in stock.
- Yarn-dyed fabric: four to five weeks if there is no dyed yarn in stock. Two to three weeks if
there is greige fabric in stock.